12.05.2013

MawMaw Dominates San Francisco



Literally, I loved every single second of this.

MawMaw, my mom's mother is (without a doubt) the chicest, witty, funny, go-with-the-flow, always-ready-for-a-cocktail, open-minded woman I know. In essence, I want to be her when I grow up. She came to visit me a few weeks ago and it was SO great seeing her. Let me just say, she took SF by storm. At the end of days, just as I would get ready to say "Should we take a nap before dinner" she would pipe up "Should we get a martini or glass of wine?". Like - everything. Honestly, I feel like the majority of the trip was eating and drinking and I wouldn't have had it any differently. She had been before so didn't need to see the usuals. Instead, she did get me out of the Castro and into new areas of SF that I had not seen. Again, loved it.

MawMaw, if/when you're reading - I love you and had a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment