10.02.2013

I Got Naked





Oh yes. Katherine (my closest friend in SF) and I went to Baker Beach this past Saturday. Baker Beach has a nude section and we though - no offense, but I mean...why not? I think it was the most liberating thing I've ever done. There's nothing quite like being naked in front of a bunch of strangers (especially when a group of Asian tourists walk by).

We started the day in Hayes Valley (clothed) for Ritual coffee and pastries from La Boulange. While there, we decided to be tourists in our own city and visit Coit Tower in Telegraph Hill. The views are AMAZING from there. There, it was obvious that the weather was just too nice to not get a little tan, so Baker Beach it was. We stopped for snacks and headed out. The day was everything and the night was just absurd. I don't know how I found myself at the top of a hill overlooking the whole city in Noe drinking from a bottle of champagne in my underwear with my best friends...but there I was. Basically - best Saturday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment