9.04.2013

Run with a View

Well it's been a while. What's new? Everything. San Francisco has continued to treat me well. It seems like every weekend gets better than the last. Trips to the Russian River, Penthouse watching, Napa visits, and meeting/getting closer to some of the best people I've ever met. Per usual, one of the things I make a point to do every weekend is go on a 5+ mile run and explore different parts of the city. Recently, I've been loving my runs in Noe, Cole Valley, and Hayes Valley. They're much more quaint/family oriented than Castro or The Mission (especially Noe). This picture is from on my favorite spots to stop and take a breather. I need it almost every time as I have to go up (what seems like) a million miles of obnoxiously steep hills to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment