1.13.2012

Friday Finds - Caldrea's Countertop Cleanser

Happy Friday! It certainly is for me. I took off from work, so I'm looking at a day filled with fun projects, time with the danes, and hopefully a little exercise. Topic of today's discussion: Caldrea's Countertop Cleanser. We first ran across this at Beau's sister, Laurel's house, and we thought it was so neat. Upon further research, we found out that similar to the Mrs. Meyer's line, Caldrea has a whole line of household cleaning tools and products. Now, I can't speak for all of the scents, but we and Laurel have Ginger Pomelo, and it smells sooo good. Just like Mrs. Meyer's, these products are less harsh, don't have a chemical smell, and are way cuter. If you're looking to pick some up, I know it's available at Goodwood Hardware in Baton Rouge (of all places) Outside of BR - you're guess is as good as mine, but it's worth the search!!

1 comment:

  1. I researched the prices at the retailers (check out B&D kitchen in BR too) and i found the prices online to be the same as those at retailers. the website is on the side of the bottle http://www.caldrea.com

    check it

    ReplyDelete