11.16.2011

For Sale: DIY - Tablet Cover


This is the latest DIY project by The Mended Nest that I have for sale. This custom cover would make an excellent gift for anyone with an iPad, laptop, Kindle, or any other tablet! The felt, the buttons, and stitching are customizeable, so you have the option of choosing whichever colors you want. Fancy, right?

I love the one in the picture, and I get compliments on it every time I take it out. My only warning about gifting it: you MAY want to keep it for yourself. Come on - how cute would it look in your Louis Vuitton purse/murse sitting on the passenger seat of your Prius as you wait in line for your venti, soy, non-fat, one Splenda, pumpkin spice latte (hold the whip, please) while listening to Dolly Parton's Hard Candy Christmas, after you just got out of yoga? Yeahhhh...

2 comments: